Wednesday, July 13, 2011

First Post

Hi Internets!

So I'm being totally cliche and starting up a blog to document my time in medical school and beyond (well hopefully I'll be that dedicated to this). There are many fantastic medical blogs out there (As I get this puppy up and running I'll gets link to them up) but I'm really not expecting this to turn into anything remotely close to those. I'm really just doing this to keep a virtual record of my thoughts and emotions as I go through my medical training, and if it benefits or entertains anyone else...well that's just faboosh.

Also, I know that "KateMD" sounds like I'm saying I already have an MD, which I don't. I'm just now entering medical school, but I thought that "KateisgoingtoschooltogetanMD" was a bit too cumbersome of a blog title. :)  

I'll write a more in depth "expectations" post soon, but for now all I'll say is that I hope being a doctor turns out to be like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment